SUPPORT US !
Donations to SYAMANTAK are tax exempted under the u.s.80-G of the Income Tax Act.
Syamantak: Society Registration No.: Mumbai -2825,17th December 2006; Trust Registration No.: F-33098 (Mumbai), 13th July 2007; Permanent I. T. No.: AAH-TS-1292-D; Tax exemption under 80G.: DIT(E)/MC/80G/1280/2009-10; Auditors.: M/S Wandrekar & Sons.
Contribute today ! Help us to confront the challenges !
CONTRIBUTE TO SUPPORT SYAMANTAK's Vision:
- Rs. 5,000: Drill machine
- Rs. 8,000 : Cut-off /Chop Saw machine
- Rs. 60,000 : Oil extracting hydraulic press
- Rs.1,00,000: Foodlab & training center
- Rs. 2,50,000: Renovation of old Rooftop
- Rs. 3,00,000: Construction of Water-well & water harvesting
- Rs. 11,000 : Contribute Annual Broadband services for Syamantak center
- Rs. 40,000 : Indigenous cow farm project
- Rs. 3,00,000 : Contribute annual recurring budget of Syamantak center
- Rs. 5,200 : Using natural finishes : A step by step guide (Author: Adam Weismann, Katy Bryce)
- Rs. 2600 : Clay and Lime renders, plaster and paints : A how to guide to using natural finishes (Author: Adam Weismann, Katy Bryce)
- Rs. 2500 : Earthen Floors : A modern approach to an ancient practice : (Author: Adam Weismann, Katy Bryce)
- Rs. 2,900 : The natural paint book (Author: Lynn Edwards, Julia Lawless)
To make a donation, you can also deposit your cheque at your nearest branch OR by NEFT to below mentioned account :-
BANKING DETAILS :
ACCOUNT NAME : SYAMANTAK
- Bank : HDFC; Branch: Sawantwadi ; A.C. Num:18011450000025;Ac type: saving;IFSC code: HDFC0001801
- Bank : Bank of Maharashtra ; Branch : Kudal; A.C. Num: 537622019256; Ac type: saving; IFSC code:MAHB0000070
- Bank : Syndicate Bank ; Branch : Dhamapur; A.C. Num: 60027234512; Ac type: saving; IFSC code: SYNB0005376
OR you may send your cheque to the address mentioned below :
SYAMANTAK, 163, At post Dhamapur, Tal.Malvan, Sindhudurg, Pin.416605, Maharashtra
YOU CAN ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO "UNIVERSITY OF LIFE" BY :
- Identifying residential internship students / partners/opportunities to help us expand our vision of lifelong societal learning;
- Volunteering to work at "University of Life" for ........weeks/months;
- Identifying individuals or organizations who are interested in financially supporting our agenda or providing in-kind donations;
- Organizing seminars to raise awareness and support for the education system of Syamantak;
- Donating tools, books, videos, with relevant research
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org